Technology Transfer Center – Pro Transfer - (TTC Pro Transfer)
The development of the USH Pro Business Entrepreneurial Center has also materialized in achieving an important goal of the development plan, expanding the service area in the area of specialized services and support for R & D entities through the "Technology Transfer Center Pro Transfer".
In 2017, USH Pro Business obtained the authorization for the "Technology Transfer Center - Pro Transfer" - Provisional Authorization Certificate no. 76 / 15.03.2017, issued by the Ministry of Research and Innovation, Bucharest, on the basis of the order no.150 dated 15.03.2017.
TTC - Pro Transfer is set up as a department within USH Pro Business Center - Spiru Haret University, as approved by the Rector of Spiru Haret University, no.531 / 06.12.2016.
TTC Pro Transfer offers the following types of specialized and support services for public and private entities:
Ø business assistance services for innovation and technology transfer;
Ø research and development services;
Ø technological information services, technological audit, technology watch and prognosis;
Ø assistance and consultancy services for the development of experimental models and prototypes;
Ø assistance and advisory services for the exploitation of intellectual property rights;
Ø assistance and legal consultancy to national, European and international level.
Ø assistance services for obtaining funds within national and international programs;
Ø assistance services for identifying university and research partners;
Ø assistance services to ensure access to specialized databases;
Ø support services for information on national, regional and local priorities.
Ø creative entrepreneurship development services at the creators level in the creative industries
Ø start-up development services that apply new technologies to creative industries
Ø cluster development services
Ø processing, editing, multiplication of promotional materials;
Ø design and design services for Internet presentations.
The beneficiaries of the services provided by TTC Pro Transfer are:
· public entities performing R&D, universities, public R&D in the field of creative industries, etc.
· private entities carrying out research and development, start-up, spin-of-clusters, creative industries, etc.
The target areas for the services offered by TTC Pro Transfer are: Bucharest - Ilfov, all the development regions of the country, at national, European and international level, for creative industries, economic activities aimed at generating or exploiting knowledge and information (advertising, architecture , art, crafts, design, fashion, film, music, stage arts, publishing, research and development, software and computer games).
The activities undertaken by TTC Pro Transfer from the opening up to the present are:
Ø Specialized support services for innovation and technology transfer (national, regional and local priorities)
· Submission of Letters of Intent within the framework of the call for projects under Priority Axis 1 "Promotion of Technological Transfer" of the Regional Operational Program 2014-2020, at ADR Sud Muntenia, ADR Centru, for TTC Braşov, Câmpulung, Craiova, Ploieşti.
· Launch of the Creative Bucharest Cluster Cluster in the Creative Bucharest Cluster Seminar, December 7, 2017, Bucharest
Ø Assistance services - identify partners in the academic and research environment
· Signing the Framework Cooperation Agreement with the National Institute for Research and Cultural Training (Institutul Național pentru Cercetare și Formare Culturală) for the development and implementation of joint programs and / or projects in the field of education and culture, creative industries (Framework Cooperation Agreement no.10 / 11.05.2017, registered No. 643 / 16.05.2017).
Ø Specialized research and development services
· Elaboration of market research: "Market research in the field of export of GIS data processing services" - R&D contract, no.481 / 16.12.2016, contract value: 53,550.01 RON, Beneficiary - SC HEVECO SRL, Ploiesti, Provider: USH Pro Business Entrepreneurial Center
Ø Marketing and promotion services
· Based on the collaboration protocol No.852 / 10.08.2015, signed with Smart Aliliance - Innovation Technology Cluster, on November 23, 2017, Intercontinental Hotel, Ronda Hall, USH Pro Business, as a partner promoted the Smart Alliance Innovation Summit , the largest event dedicated to presenting the solutions created by Romanian IT & C specialists to solve the problems that the business sector encounters in Romanian society, but also at European level.
The event gathered experts, entrepreneurs and innovative ideas in the IT & C industry (SMART Education Debate, SMART City Debate, SMART GDPR Debate, SMART Innovative Technologies and SMART Innovation - "Romanian Innovation Train") - which brought to light the member companies that developed Innovative Cross Industries solutions with the world's leading technology.
Ø Knowledge transfer services, trainership - Erasmus + program
· Organizing workshops to connect, exchange experience, transfer knowledge:
- "Bottom-up Urban Requalification - Bucharest and Palermo: Comparing Two Realities", June 26, 2017, Bucharest
Presentation of the study: Martina Costa, Bachelor of Political Sciences at the University of Palermo, in the USH Pro Business Center, through the Erasmus + "Universities for EU Projects" program initiated by EuGen (European Generation) and SEND Italia, where Spiru Haret participates as a host institution for trainership.
- "Good Practices in Entrepreneurship Education in the European Union and the Mediterranean Region", December 14, 2017, Bucharest
Serena Cannavò, Alexandru Merfu, "Entrepreneurship education: a European Union approach and a brief review of the EuroMed region"
Presentation of the study: Merfu Alexandru, Serena Cannavò - at the USH Pro Business Center, Erasmus + "Universities for EU Projects", initiated by EuGen (European Generation) and SEND Italia, where Spiru Haret University participates as a host institution for trainership.
The study results and recommendations will be sent to students and teaching staff of the University.
Ø Event organization
- "The Benefits of Transferring Knowledge in the university environment for Business Development" February 7, 2017
- "The Road to Financing Innovative Business in South Muntenia Region" - Launch of USH Pro Business Campulung, May 17, 2017
- "The Road to Financing Innovative Business in the Center Region" - Launch of USH Pro Business Brasov, May 22, 2017
- Business Development Opportunities through the Geographic Information System (GIS), May 26, 2017
- "Ecosystems of Innovation in South Muntenia Region, Ploieşti, July 20, 2017
- ”Smart Alliance Innovation Summit”, November 23, 2017
- "Social Entrepreneurship - ICESBA", November 25, 2017
- ”Creative Bucharest Cluster”, December 7, 2017